What you need.
- 300g cottage cheese
- 4 handfuls watercress
- 1 lemon, peel only
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup (60ml) soy milk
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- 4 tsp. coconut oil
- 100g smoked salmon, chopped
What you need to do.
- Place the cottage cheese, watercress and lemon peel in a high bowl and puree with the hand blender (or food processor) until smooth paste forms.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and herbs in a separate bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in the medium size frying pan and fry ¼ of the egg over medium heat for 2 minutes until the egg solidifies, then turn around. Bake the other side for ½ minute.
- Remove the omelette from the pan and set aside. Fry the other omelettes with the rest of the oil.
- To serve, spread the cottage cheese paste over the omelettes and top with smoked salmon. Roll up the omelette as a wrap and cut in half.
|15 mins||10 mins||237||15||3||20|