Certificate in Kettlebell Essentials Level 1
About the course.
This kettlebell course is designed to teach you the basic principles and components of kettlebell training. Upon completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of the basic movement patterns when incorporating kettlebells into your own training and when designing training programs for your clients.
Included throughout this course are techniques and tips, as well as safety considerations that are necessary for creating a safe but effective kettlebell workout.
What you will learn.
- Background information (understanding what kettlebells are and where they originate from)
- The benefits of using kettlebells in fitness programs
- The fundamentals of lifting (how to hold a kettlebell)
- Different types of training methods
- Ballistic exercises vs grind exercises
- Core movements for effective lifting (deadlift, hip hinge, swings, rack position)
Students have 6 months of online access to complete the course (self-paced)
A combination of online multiple-choice and true/false questions, and practical video assessments.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. You must be a registered fitness professional in order to attain AUSactive CECs.
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion for the Kettlebell Level 1 course that includes 5 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s) from AUSactive
PLEASE NOTE: This short e-course will be delivered through our online learning management system. Upon purchase you will receive an email confirmation and the enrolments team will contact you with the next steps.