Certificate in Peak Performance Nutrition
About the course.
Are you ready to take your nutrition knowledge to the next level?
Our Certificate in Peak Performance Nutrition combines the below three courses to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of nutrition and healthy eating:
- Nutrition Level 1 short course
- Nutrition Level 2 short course
- Nutrition for Strength Performance short course
What you will learn.
- Energy balance and body composition
- Designing a healthy eating plan to suit your body composition goals
- Understanding micronutrients and macronutrients and their roles and functions in the human body
- Gut health and healthy digestion
- Common diet trends and theories
- Health benefits of ‘superfoods’
- Looking beyond food: explores nutrition labels, organic food, stress and sleep relationship with nutrition
- Nutrition for sports performance, muscle gain, and fat loss
- Meal planning strategies and timing for optimal performance and recovery
If you’re passionate about optimizing your strength performance through nutrition but not looking to study nutrition as a career, our Certificate in Peak Performance Nutrition is the perfect solution. This online, self-paced program is designed for individuals who want to improve their knowledge of nutrition and apply it to their personal lives without pursuing a professional certification.
This comprehensive program includes two courses that will provide you with a solid understanding of nutrition principles and their role in strength performance, recovery, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Level 1 and Level 2 Nutrition.
This course covers the basics of macronutrients and micronutrients, gut health, common diet trends, the benefits of superfoods, and strategies for designing a healthy eating plan. You’ll also explore nutrition labels, organic food, and the relationship between stress, sleep, and nutrition.
Nutrition for Strength Performance.
In this course, you will learn about the science of strength, the importance of a food-first approach, macronutrients as ergogenic aids, supplements, nutrient timing strategies, and more. By the end of the course, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge to make informed decisions about your diet and enhance your strength performance.
Embark on your nutrition journey today with the Certificate in Peak Performance Nutrition and unlock the power of nutrition to enhance your strength, performance, and overall health.
Students have 9 months of online access to complete the course (self-paced).
Students will complete the Level 1 Nutrition Course and Nutrition for Strength Performance simultaneously. Upon completion of the Level 1 Nutrition the Level 2 Nutrition Course will become available in the student portal.
A combination of online multiple-choice and true/false questions.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion.
PLEASE NOTE: This short e-course will be delivered through our online learning management system. Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with all instructions to enrol and begin your study.